Xima Software’s Chronicall, is an all-purpose call history, call recording, and real-time reporting software suite. Chronicall offers a revolutionary set of features designed to overcome the limitations of traditional call history and reporting software, by connecting directly to your phone system and logging everything that happens on each call.
With a simple, interface and flexible licensing model, Chronicall is easy to deploy and scale. A single inexpensive site license allows you to report on hundreds of agents, groups, trunks, and extensions with little to no phone system configuration required.
Chronicall’s comprehensive custom report creator and fully customizable real-time views help organizations make informed business decisions and improve customer service. The software’s robust, modular design makes it easy to gather data from multiple sites or add extra functionality to meet the needs of each individual business.
Today, Chronicall is being used across the globe to provide powerful statistics to a wide array of businesses, from small offices to large, distributed contact centers. With enterprise-class features and flexibility at a small business price, Chronicall is revolutionizing the call reporting industry.
- Chronicall supports the Avaya IP Office, Small Office Edition, and Server Edition.
- Chronicall Server
- Chronicall can be installed on most modern servers. For small to medium installations, Chronicall can easily share a server with other software.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Server 2003 or higher; Linux
- Recommended RAM: 1GB or higher
- File Storage: 1 MB per 500 calls logged or 10 minutes of call recordings
- CPU: Dual-core 1.6 GHz or higher
- Java: Java 7 or higher
- An Internet connection is required during installation
Avaya Information Sheet