HTCS PRESENTS: HTCS SIPTEL
What is SIP?
SIPTEL is Software based Communication System designed to interoperate and incorporate SIP phone based applications, devices and services. SIPTEL has been designed and configured specifically for Small and Medium businesses. SIPTEL is based on modular solution that does not require any additional hardware, as it interoperates with any SIP compliant phones, gateways, smart device applications. It provides a highly available SIP routing core integrated with a growing suite of communications services all managed through a unified web based management application.
Canada Hosted Sip Phones / SIPTEL Open Source Communication Server with Compatible IP Phone
SIPTEL offers all the typical features expected from a Hosted PBX, including voicemail, unified messaging, auto-attendant, conferencing, presence and call center capabilities. It can be deployed on a single server for smaller installations or as a distributed and optionally redundant system for larger deployments. It’s Web Services based management and configuration system allows centralized management of a distributed system and offers plug & play configuration for all phones and gateways.
Hosted Telephone System & Why?
Considering HTCS as the Phone for Office Phone Company.
HTCS-SIPTEL IP PBX effort aims at providing a fully capable open source unified communications solution for the small to mid (SMB) enterprise market. The SMB market ranges from a few users to several hundred users, possibly located in different buildings, cities, or countries.
- Complete solution for Unified Communication service (voice mail, find me follow me, voice mail to email, company directory in auto attendant and many more)
- Transfer (consultative & blind)
- Call hold / retrieve
- Music on Hold (from external streaming source as well as user specific audio files
- 3-way / 5-way video and voice conference on the phone
- CLID (Calling Line Identification)
- Do not Disturb (DnD)
- Forward on busy, no answer, do not disturb
- Multiple line appearances
- Conferencing service provides Multi Parties Conference
- Compatible with wide range of SIP Phones, Gateways and smart device applications
- Call history (dialed, received, missed)
- Smart Phones like IPhone and Android with Internet or wifi can also be used with SIPTEL to reduce your long distance calling and roaming charges.
Please visit our other SIPTEL products:
HTCS SIPTEL Mobile
HTCS SIPTEL Server