AVAYA AUTHORIZED TECH SUPPORT FOR YOUR TORONTO OFFICE PHONE SYSTEMS
Your office phone system is an integral part of your business, and broken equipment can be cost you clients or sales. HTCS offers several technical support solutions to get you back up and running.
We offer the following solutions for your business:
- Telephone System Remote Support – Our Qualified Technicians can access and troubleshoot your office phone system remotely. Please note: Your office phone system must be connected to the internet for remote access.
- On site Service Calls – We will send one of our Qualified Technicians to YOU.
- Moving and Programming
- Future Proofing/Upgrading – Assessments of your present IT and office phone solutions to save you money in the long run.
In addition, our Qualified Technicians can also perform Custom Programming and Training for your business, including:
- Adding new employees – phone, voicemail, data
- Re-organization of company or department
- Re-configuration and recording of auto attendant greetings
- Telephone line trouble – dead lines, static, incorrect configuration
- Hardware trouble – phones (dead set, static, damaged), component failure, total system failure.
- Cable infrastructure – broken or damaged jack outlets, testing of existing cable to certify transmit speeds, relocating patch panels.
- Training and consulting – Assistance with configuration of Automated Attendant, training of system administrators or end users
Our Qualified Technicians have dealt with many office phone systems, including:
- Avaya IP Office 500
- Avaya/Nortel BCM 50
- Avaya/Nortel BCM 450
- Avaya/Nortel BCM 400
- Avaya/Nortel BCM 200
- Avaya/Nortel legacy systems including CICS/MICS/3×8/6×16/8×24
To request service, please fill out our Request Service Form.
HTCS also offers Service and Maintenance Contracts, which cover all parts and labour on equipment worn through normal use. They include FREE Remote (Telephone) Technical Support as well as offer you discounts on programming visits and new purchases.
For more information on our Service and Maintenance Contracts, please contact us for a quote.